Compliance EPC & ESOS

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rates how energy efficient your building is using grades from A to G (with ‘A’ the most efficient grade) and is valid for 10 years. 

You will need an EPC if:

  • you rent out or sell the property
  • a building under construction is finished
  • there are changes to the number of parts used for separate occupation and these changes involve providing or extending fixed heating, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation systems

You must display an EPC by fixing it to your commercial building if all these apply:

  • the total useful floor area is over 500 square metres
  • the building is frequently visited by the public
  • an EPC has already been produced for the building’s sale, rental or construction

We have qualified staff to undertake and lodge EPCs on your behalf.

We have now entered into Phase 2 of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme and if you fit the qualification criteria and are not fully covered by ISO 50001, then you will be looking to collate and calculate your areas of significant energy consumption and appoint a Lead Assessor as soon as possible to undertake the necessary audits.

We have experienced Lead Assessors for ESOS who can help take you through the process, complete the energy savings audits and compile the notification of compliance report before this year’s deadline of 5th December 2019.

You Can Contact Us


Tel: 01253 886665

Fax: 01253 899243


Look House, Unit 26

Aldon Road

Poulton Business Park

Poulton le Fylde



Follow Us on Social Media

Office Hours

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm

Useful Links


Employment Opportunities

Terms & Conditions

Scroll to Top